Check out our recent Q&A with Cape Fear Living!
“What makes brunch at the Second Glass unique?
We always strive at The Second Glass to make a unique and memorable brunch experience. We have a wonderful ambience, with creative cuisine and delightful cocktails. And, each week we feature a different omelet and benedict, always using seafood and seasonal ingredients from local farmers.
Two must eat items on the brunch menu.
- We like to think of quiche as more of a custard dish than an egg dish, so ours has a higher ratio of cream to egg, which gives it a much richer texture. It is filled with bacon, spinach and sharp cheddar.
- French Toast
- We use Little Loaf Bakery’s brioche and macerated seasonal fruit, topped with confectioner’s sugar.
3 key elements to a great brunch?
- Outstanding food & drink options
- A relaxing environment
- Attention to detail
- …..and a lot of caffeine!
Signature brunch cocktail.
- We also offer a mimosa flight that people really enjoy as well.
Essential brunch tunes.
- Hall & Oates – You Make My Dreams Come True
- Will.I.Am – I like To Move It
- Technotronic – Pump Up the Jam”